Thursday 15 August 2013

oriflame verme


Oriflame Very Me Peach Me Perfect Skin Glow claims: Bring out the best in your complexion. Tinted gel moisturizer with a lightweight finish gives you a peachy, natural glow. Can be worn alone or with your favorite foundation.
If you have read my review on  Cream in Natural and Nude then you would know how I started feeling it to be a little drying than Oriflame Peach Me Perfect moisturizer.It is more hydrating than Maybelline BB Cream, keeps the face fresh all day long (I bet). I have worn it to my work and it stayed like that for 9 long hours, The only thing which irks me a bit is the glitters in it, but that is why our faces will glow. So, I just take it as it is. It has an artificial smell like any other tinted moisturizer and not like a regular moisturizer.But the smell is not overpowering.
Someone looking for glow, wish to hide flaws on face without looking made-up can go for Peach Me Perfect. it doesn't hide flaws completely and flawlessly though. It just give your face a coverage which can work perfectly to achieve a nude makeup look. Not to mention, Peach Me Perfect and Oriflame Blush are the main reasons why I became a consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment